San Francisco Giants has a fantastic chance for you to contribute to the team by working as a media relations intern. The duration of this media relation intern course will be eight months, from March through October.
The post involves primary responsibility of assisting the media relation department with day to day work that may include credentialing, statistical services, publications, and other duties as assigned by the media relations staff.
This program will bring an abundance of possibilities in your career. During your time interning here, you can enhance your skills communication and interacting with people, use your creative ideas, and most importantly witness how the media relations world works.
San Francisco Giants are an American professional baseball team located in San Francisco, CA. Founded in 1883, this team plays in Major League Baseball as a member of the National League (NL) West division. San Francisco Giants was formerly known with the name of New York Gothams that was renamed with SF Giant. It is one of the most successful professional baseball team that has won the most games in the history of American baseball.
The internship will be based in San Francisco, CA.
It will take around 8 months.
This program comes with the following benefits:
- Good environment
- Working directly with professionals
- Networking opportunities
- Mentorship and guidance
- Flexible working hours
- Regular feedbacks
You are required to fill all these requirements:
- Prior experience working in an athletic department, sports or media organization with an interest in a career in sports information or athletics administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior baseball knowledge preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe applications
- Team player who is a creative and proactive problem solver
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends as necessary
How to Apply:
You need to fill out an online application form that must include your resume and cover letter.
Open until filled.