Vacant positions are to be filled in Paramount Pictures. As an intern in the company, you will get an opportunity to gain hands-on experience on real-world projects. The company offers a working environment that is never found before. At the company, the applicant will get a chance to deal with the industry professionals, join various events that are aimed to increase entertainment knowledge, and also play an important role in the department’s success. In order to successfully pursue the internship, one must be at least 18 years. The company is providing internships in various departments that include international creative advertising, publicity, still department, finance, accounting, and much more. To qualify for the internship one must be a graduate or undergraduate student enrolled in a college or university. The company welcomes the candidate who is talented, skilled, and organized.
After joining the company you are allotted with different work that must be completed on time and inefficient manner. The person must possess the talent to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment. All the work will be performed under some guidance that can be used to build the network across the communities and build the company at a professional level. The role of the applicant will be decided by the type of internship the student is pursuing. As the program offered is for the various department, the function can be quite different but the common tasks that each candidate has to perform is organizing and managing data, maintain files, collect and record essential data records. The intention of the company is to hire a bright, young, and innovative crowd to increase the growth of the company. The person can be asked to work in a company for the number of hours depending upon the position and the work available at the moment.
Paramount Pictures Corporation began in 1912, is an American television and film distribution and production and an important subsidiary of ViacomCBS. The company is the fifth oldest studio in the world and the second oldest studio in the United States. The company is located in Los Angeles and is the sole member of the “Big Five” film studio. The paramount pictures will remain the global leader in the production giving hits ranging from The Godfather and Titanic to Mission: Impossible. In the heart of Hollywood, it is the worldwide network of offices and innovative culture of the engagement, the employees ensure the studio to continue to deliver the innovation and creativity to a dynamic industry.
As an intern in the company, the interns are also provided with the benefits same as it is given to the full-time employees. The person hired is eligible to work for the flexible work schedule. The other benefits include paid leaves, sick leaves, and a proper work-life balance.
- Perform all the duties, maintain files and records, and organize the documents.
- Answer the phone, provide the basic information, mail deliveries, and couriers.
- Assist in research materials and preparing information, maintain and create the PowerPoint presentations.
- Manage input and database, records, data.
- Update the website content and social media and respond to the web correspondence and social media post.
- Gather and research document on company in the industry.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years in age.
- The applicant must be currently working in accredited university or college to obtain the degree with any relevant major or in MBA, MFA, and JD.
- The person having prior experience with any relevant work will be given preference.
- Must be proficient in programming language, Microsoft Suite, Office.
- Must be detail-oriented and flexible enough to pursue the duties on time.
- Must be hard working, diligent and resourceful.
The location of the company and for the internship in Los Angeles. The internship is offered can be used to gain experience.
Duration of Internship
The program will start soon and the minimum time requirement for the post will depend upon the program being pursued.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the program, you need to fill the form carefully and correctly. The link will redirect you to the page.