Twilio is actively looking for talented and enthusiastic students to contribute to the business, community, and cultural growth, as a Lifecycle Marketing Intern. This position will be located in Twilio’s office in Denver, CO.
Twilio is a growing company that is committed to enhancing interns’ growth, learning, and development and dedicated to helping develop their strengths. By joining its internship, you will enjoy many perks like catered meals, snacks, game rooms, ergonomic desks, and more.
So if you are interested in getting into the groove of marketing, then this internship will surely interest you.
This program will take place in Denver, CO.
In this program, interns will get catered meals, snacks, game rooms, ergonomic desks, monthly all hands and more.
You need to fulfill all the requirements if you want to be selected for this role.
- Ability to understand the acquisition funnel and customer journey for Twilio SendGrid customers
- Vision to develop tactics that will ensure our customers succeed with Twilio SendGrid
- An experimental mindset that understands the value of testing and analyzing results
- Fast learner who can get up to speed on our marketing technology stack, including Marketo and Salesforce
- Ability to write customer-facing copy to use in email and other channels
- Desire to become an expert in email marketing
- High-level understanding of other marketing channels such as SEM, SEO and content marketing
- Excited to contribute your ideas
- Ready to join an energetic, fast-paced team
- You are currently enrolled as a student in your junior year or in a graduate program with plans to graduate in December 2020 or Spring 2021 preferably with a degree in Marketing
How to Apply:
Apply by filling an online application form. Don’t forget to attach your resume and cover letter with it.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.