Neuberger Berman is proud to offer bright students with a chance to apply for its wonderful Portfolio analyst internship that is a part-time program based in Chicago, IL.
This intern will work with a residential real estate strategies team on portfolio management in a team-oriented, fast-paced and highly dynamic environment. From building tools to analyze large data sets, he/she will perform many tasks that will directly benefit the organization.
This program will help young students apply their classroom knowledge in real-world situations, explore their interests, boost their resume, and will provide real tasks and genuine responsibilities to flex their mental muscles.
Neuberger Berman is a private investment management firm founded in 1939 by Roy Neuberger and Robert Berman. It is headquartered in New York, New York, United States and a subsidiary of NBSH Acquisition, LLC, and Neuberger Berman LLC. With offices in 23 countries worldwide, it is now one of the world’s largest employee-owned asset management companies.
Interns will be based in Chicago, IL.
There is no specific duration however the interns will be required to work 15 to 18 hours a week.
Interns will get several benefits such as mentorship from professionals, training and learning sessions, good projects, great colleague and mentors, fun environment, beautiful working location, along with lots of networking opportunities.
If the following statements describe you, then you will be ideal for this role:
- Superb academic credentials in finance, mathematics, computer science, economics, engineering or related field.
- Masters or Bachelor degree candidates with expected Spring 2020 or Summer 2020 graduation date only
- Minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages (Python, C#, Java, etc.) required and exposure to SQL and large data sets are strongly preferred
- Experience using statistical packages (e.g. R, MATLAB, etc.) or Excel to manage and analyze data sets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Strong mathematical skills
- Highly motivated with a passion for investing, particularly in the idea generation process
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
The applications will remain to be open until the slot is filled.