The purpose of this program is to recognize new talents and provide them excellent opportunities for training and growth. Selected interns will work with Fendi’s Corporate Real Estate team.
They will be involved in the on-the-job training programs, and actively participate in project management under the supervision of a company mentor.
Fendi is a famous fashion company Founded in 1925 in Rome, Italy. Fendi is part of LVMH and especially known for its fur accessories, and for its leather goods.
Interns will work at Fendi’s headquarter located in Rome, Italy.
Interns will work in a great work environment, get training, mentorship and make the connection with professionals and fellow interns.
All candidates are expected to meet all the given criteria:
- Master’s degree in architecture or civil engineering
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Proficiency in MS Office (in particular PowerPoint) and excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Autocad
- Fluency in Italian and English, knowledge of French is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply:
Candidates will have to fill an online application form that must include your resume and other required documents.
The application deadline is open.