Morrison Healthcare is all set to invite applications for its extremely amazing dietetic internship program which requires all candidates to be able to work full-time for 35 weeks long internship in Atlanta, GA.
The Morrison Healthcare Dietetic Internship is targeted toward educating and preparing dietetic interns to become competent as entry-level registered dietitians. It includes a flexible environment where interns gain skills in lifelong learning and professional growth.
Selected candidates will collaborate with professional dietitians who will guide them throughout their intern journey. Furthermore, they will be exposed to a variety of entry-level nutrition careers and be expected to complete all assignments, projects, and presentations.
Students who are applying for this opportunity must have a minimum of a baccalaureate degree from the U.S. regionally accredited university or college or foreign equivalent as determined by a recognized credentialing agency.
Atlanta, GA is the main location of the program.
The program requires that all candidates must have the willingness to work 35 weeks.
Interns will gain mentorship, training, experience and skills, networking opportunities, a great environment to grow their career, supportive colleague and mentors, and must more.
Applications are limited to those who meets the requirements:
- A minimum of a baccalaureate degree from the U.S. regionally accredited university or college or foreign equivalent as determined by a recognized credentialing agency.
- Verification statement from an ACEND-approved didactic program in dietetics within 3 years of application (after Dec 2016). If Verification Statement is older than 3 years, the intern must take a refresher course with a grade in medical nutrition therapy (6 credits) and advanced nutrition (3 credits) or graduate-level courses with similar information within 2 years of applying to an internship.
- Relevant work and volunteer experience in food service or nutrition-related field
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation, with at least one from an academic professional
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- DPD Required Coursework Information
Any student can apply.
How to Apply:
You can apply by using an on-line centralized internship application system. The fee for using DICAS is $45 (USD) and $25 for each additional application. To complete the online application, you will have to follow the following steps:
- Answer in 1,000 words or less the questions given at the career website of Morrison Healthcare
- Send official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended to the DICAS office at DICAS Transcript Department, PO Box 9118, Watertown, MA 02472
- Verification Statement or Declaration of Intent must be submitted to DICAS by your DPD program director.
- Provide the name and email address of three references
- Register through D&D Digital’s website prior to the application deadline
- Complete the online Morrison Healthcare application form, and pay the non-refundable $65 fee via debit/credit card prior to the application deadline
Submit your application before February 15th, 2021.