Are you seeking a paid internship program? The Museum of Art has an amazing summer internship program for undergraduates, graduates as well as for beginning professionals.
This Internship will be a full-time, paid program. Interns need to invest their ten weeks from June 8 to August 14, 2020, for this program. This Museum hosts about 25 interns per season in every department.
Apart from learning, interns will be indulging in professional development activities to improve the understanding of the Museum’s various collections, exhibitions, and departments. The program will provide interns with a great and valuable experience and knowledge of Museums.
The Museum of Modern Art is an art museum located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It is deemed as the largest and most influential museum of modern art in the world. The Museum has a collection of modern and contemporary art including architecture and design, drawing, painting, sculpture, photography, etc.
Interns will work in New York, NY.
The Internship will last for ten weeks, commencing on June 8 and concluding on August 14, 2020.
The Internship will give the below benefits to the interns:
- A stipend of $5,250.
- Training in specific museums fields
- Explore collections and organization systems
- Gain practical and theoretical experience in museum works
- Work among the Moma staff
To be the right fit for this role, applicants must be undergraduate, graduate students or beginning professionals.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply by registering themselves online. The following documents are also required.
- An essay on ‘Why are you interested in participating in an internship at The Museum of Modern Art?’ not exceeding 750 words. An essay should be attached as a PDF or A Word file.
- A Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of recommendation
- The official and unofficial transcripts of graduates and undergraduates record
Interested candidates must submit their applications till February 21, 2020, to be considered.