This summer of 2021, uncover your hidden talent with this key account management internship sponsored by Mattel. It is 10-12 week-long summer experience going to occur in June in Rogers, Arkansas.
This full-time, paid internship is fully focused on finding future leaders and preparing them. The selected candidates will collaborate with a team of professionals within the sales division on projects that will put a direct impact on the toy strategy of the company.
As a part of this program, you will easily find the support of managers, mentors, and buddies, and will team up with other interns to make connections that are long-lasting.
Mattel is a multinational toy manufacturing and entertainment company as well. This American company came into existence in 1945. Harold Matson, Elliot Handler, and Ruth Handler are the founders of this company. The products manufactured by this company include Fisher-Price, Barbie, Monster High, Ever After High, Polly Pocket, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, etc. The company exists in 40 countries and territories and is doing business in over 150 countries.
Interns will be placed in Rogers, Arkansas-based office.
The program will run for 10 to 12 weeks from June through August.
The benefits will include:
- Half-Day Fridays
- Competitive salary
- Career development and learning opportunities
- Mentorship and guidance from professionals
- Great working environment
- Valuable projects.
You’re a good fit, If you:
- Are currently enrolled in an accredited university as a rising senior, graduating in 2021
- Have major and/or minor in business, marketing, finance, operations, retail development or a related field of study
- Are interest in pursuing a career in sales/account management
- Have proven communication, verbal, written and analytical skills
- Have the ability to be sensitive to other cultures’ styles of working
- Have the ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Have strong MS Office Suite Skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word).
How to Apply:
The application process is entirely online.
Open until filled.