Do you want to be a part of a comic that has created your favorite heroic characters like superman, Wonderwomen, batman, and others? Feel lucky because DC Comics is currently offering you an opportunity to serve as a global franchise management intern.
This is a summer internship aimed at providing workplace exposure to talented undergraduate students interested in pursuing a career in the strategic management of entertainment brands and franchises.
With this program, you will have a chance to discover the working culture of DC Comics and analyze whether it is right for you or not. Plus, it is a great way to put your academic education to work and get to know new people.
DC Comics is an American comic book publisher that works under the DC Entertainment. It was founded on June 25, 1934, by Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson, an American writer and entrepreneur. It is counted in one of the largest and oldest comic book companies. Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are some of the most popular characters of this comic book.
The internship is based in Burbank, CA.
Highlights of this program:
- Great working culture
- Valuable projects
- Chance to work with professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Career development and networking opportunities
- Regular feedbacks.
In order to consider your candidacy, you will need to have:
- Previous experience in a professional office environment strongly preferred
- Success in managing projects with tight time constraints and meeting deadlines as well as contributing to multiple projects
- Enrolment in and in good standing with a college or university
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be highly organized detail-oriented
- Knowledge of DC characters and canon strongly preferred.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants must apply online.
The application will remain open until the ideal candidates are found.