If you are a creative and imaginative person who likes working with the artist in a fun and collaborative environment, then this Art Internship of Magnopus could be just what you are looking for to professionally improve yourself.
It is summer, paid internship experience developed to give talented students the opportunity to work on cutting-edge experiences. Here, as an intern, you will find a working environment of most ambitious and diverse groups of individuals.
The perks of this program will consist of mentorship from the industry veterans, chance to participate in intern speak series, resume and professional networking workshop, various bonding activities and the chance to plan an unforgettable happy hour.
Magnopus is a content-focused technology company started by an Oscar-winning team including artists, interactive designers, and engineers from games, films, and unusual places. It is based in Los Angeles, California.
This program will take place in Los Angeles, CA.
Candidates must be available for approximately 10 weeks from June through August.
Interns will be provided following as perks:
- Competitive salary
- Mentorship from the industry veterans
- Chance to participate in intern speak series
- Resume and professional networking workshop
- Various bonding activities
- Several bonding activities including escape rooms, lunches, trivia, and more
- The chance to plan an unforgettable Happy Hour for our entire company.
You might be just who Magnopus is looking for if you are.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students
- Recent graduates within one year of graduation
- Able to work in LA and be able to secure housing accommodations (Magnopus is not offering relocation assistance at this time)
- Passion for VR, AR, Media, and Entertainment.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
How to Apply:
Apply by filling an online application form and attach your resume and cover letter with it.
The applications will remain to be accepted until the right candidates are found.