U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs is currently hosting an exciting Pathway Internship program in Livermore, CA. The motive of this internship is to provide students with paid work opportunities in agencies to explore federal careers while still in school.
Upon successfully join this program; you will get work experience directly related to the curriculum studies or career goals while offering eligibility for non-competitive conversion to permanent employment upon completion.
It will be a part-time program that will provide a competitive salary rate of $36,818 to $36,818 per year to interns.
Candidates will be selected based on the following eligibility criteria.
- Must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this job
- Be at least 16 years old (by the closing date of this vacancy announcement)
- Accept/currently enrolled in a degree (diploma, certificate, etc.) in a qualifying educational institution, on a full or half-time basis
- Selective Service Registration-required males (over 18) born after 12/31/59
- Designated and/or random drug testing may be required
- Subject to a background/security investigation
How to Apply:
All interested applicants are encouraged to apply online. They will have to submit the necessary documentation as described below.
- Proof of enrollment (Transcripts or Acceptance letter)
- Proof of degree conferred (for GS-5)
Applications which will be submitted after October 7, 2021, will not be accepted.