Are you considering a career in commercial real estate? If your answer is yes, then this commercial real estate internship with JLL might be the right move before getting your foot in the door of this industry for full-time employment.
It will be a full-time role located in Oakland, CA. Assisting with market research, transaction management, and financial analysis will be the primary duty of the selected candidate.
The mission of JLL is to attract exceptionally talented students through this program and prepare them for a lucrative career in the industry of commercial real estate. The highlights of this program are challenging work, mentorship and coaching, training, career and networking opportunities.
JLL is a real estate firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, United States. It provides its customers with real estate and investment management related services. It was started in 1783 by Richard Winstanley and now it is the second-largest company of its kind in the world. With more than 91,000 employees in 80 countries, it is one of the most selective workplaces. The rank of this company on Fortune 500 is 189th.
The internship will secure a wonderful venue in Oakland, CA.
These are the benefits of this internship:
- Good working culture
- Challenging projects
- Chance to learn and working with professionals of JLL
- Career and development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Regular feedbacks.
Interested applicants must check out the given eligibility criteria to apply:
- Current undergraduate students majoring in real estate, architecture, engineering, finance, economics, business administration
- Desire to work in the Commercial Real Estate industry
- Highly energetic with the ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Must be outgoing and demonstrate the ability to connect with individuals on the phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and creative
- Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Comfortable presenting ideas and solutions to leadership and key stakeholders
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a corporate office environment
- Rising juniors, seniors, and 2020 grads.
- Ability to learn a variety of real estate-related software applications
- Strong knowledge of PC, Windows, Internet applications, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply online.
The applications are currently available.