Are you a student who is planning to get an early start on a rewarding career in the field of sales? If you said yes, then Iqvia Sales Support Internship is all set to give you a platform for working as an intern.
This is a full-time, summer program based in Durham, NC. The motive of this internship is to provide interns with the exposure and hands-on experience of working with a group of global and experienced sales professionals within Iqvia.
Apart from all, completing this internship at Iqvia will look good at your resume and put a positive impact on the employer when you will go for a job. It will also demonstrate to the employer that you have enough experience and skills, and are able to create an impact in a business.
Iqvia is a leading provider of information and technology services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. It was founded in 1982 by Dennis Gillings and is headquartered in Durham, North Carolina. The company currently has around 65,000 employees.
The work station of this position will be based in Durham, NC.
Each participant will be provided with the following benefits:
- Real projects and responsibilities
- Great mentorship
- Learning and training
- Networking opportunities
- Fun and fast-paced environment
- Flexible working hours
Students who wish to join this program must meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s program – preferably focused in business, project management, communications/marketing or healthcare/life sciences
- Experience with Microsoft Office – experience with PowerPoint and Excel preferred
- Quick learner and highly collaborative
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Proficient data entry skills/typing
- Able to self-direct
How to Apply:
You should send your application online for consideration.
The applications are currently open.