Do you consider yourself a person who is a tech-savvy critical thinker and enjoys developing technical solutions? If yes, you are the right candidate for this dynamic Pathways IT Internship program that will help you jump-start your career.
This full-time position is part of DFAS’s pathways student trainee program, which is designed for current students and individuals. This intern will work within DOD’s Cleveland office.
As a part of this opportunity, you will be given the chance to explore numerous possibilities for growth, learning and valuable work experience and will also be provided with a handsome salary.
You are invited to apply if you:
- Are a U.S Citizen or National
- This national security position, which may require access to classified information, requires a favorable suitability review and security clearance as a condition of employment. Failure to maintain security eligibility may result in termination.
- Registered for Selective Service (males born after 12-31-1959)
- Suitable for Federal employment
- Are enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a full-time or half-time student.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Maintain student eligibility for the duration of the internship.
How to Apply
To start the application process, candidates need to follow all these instructions given below
- To begin the application process, click the Apply Online button.
- Answer the questions presented in the application and attach all necessary supporting documentation.
- Click the Submit Application button prior to the closing date of the announcement
Applications will not be accepted after Nov. 22, 2021