Would you like to gain practical experience as a data scientist while studying for your bachelor’s or master’s degree? If so, then take part in the IBM Data Scientist Internship that will be a great step toward your career.
This is a full-time position that will run for 3 months in Armonk, New York. During this internship, interns will help transform data into tangible business value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes and collaborating on product development.
They will work alongside consultants, managers, and data scientists to enhance business performance through analytics and data science-focused initiatives. This position is open for BA/BS students.
The International Business Machines Corporation in sort IBM is a leading computer hardware company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States. It was founded on June 16, 1911, by Charles Ranlett Flint and Thomas J. Watson Sr. and operates offices in 177 countries.
This position is based in Armonk, New York.
This program will run 10-week to 3-month.
Interns will receive hands-on experience, guidance, mentorship, training, a great environment and more.
To book your place in this program, you need to meet the given criteria:
- BA/BS in data science, machine learning, statistics, or related STEM field
- Proficiency in Python, R, SQL, or another programming language
- Experience or coursework in machine learning and/or natural language processing
- Statistical modeling through software (e.g. SPSS) or programming language (e.g. Python)
- Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges in an enterprise environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Live or be willing to relocate to New York
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
The application deadline is currently open.