Riot Games is now providing talented students with a wonderful internship to acquire direct experience of working in areas of data science. This opportunity requires full-time work commitment for 12 weeks during the summer in Los Angeles, CA.
The benefits of this program include competitive salary, relocation, and housing support. Moreover, you can expect subsidized meals and the ability to participate in its play fund and intern focused events.
This position works on a team that collaborates on multi-functional projects that range from in-game features to content design to infrastructure. So if you are inspired to pursue a career in data science, come and join this program and be a rioter this summer.
For this role, you’ll find success if you possess the following education and experience:
- Enrolled in a college or university
- Returning for at least one more term following the internship
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Enrolled in an M.S. or Ph.D. program in statistics, engineering, computer science, artificial intelligence, or a related quantitative field (math, physics, etc.)
- Experience in machine learning techniques
- Experience in statistical modeling and optimization
- Experience processing data and build machine learning models using Python
- Experience with databases and SQL
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, you must complete a Riot online application form which should include a resume and cover letter.
Your application must be submitted by October 31, 2019