Houlihan Lokey is currently recruiting off-cycle interns to work in its London office. This program holds a motive to support students’ academic learning by providing them first-hand work experience and skills.
This program is meant to attract talented candidates for the financial restructuring group of Houlihan Lokey. Selected interns will perform some duties in support of the group, and work on projects that provide exposure to the various financial industry.
As a participant of this program, you will practice and improve your skills while also learning how to work and gaining new ones. You will obtain knowledge of the financial industry and make some lasting connections.
Houlihan Lokey is an American investment banking company headquartered in Los Angeles, California, United States. The company came into existence in 1972 in Los Angeles, California as a provider of general business advisory services to privately held companies.
The benefits will consist of:
- Regular feedbacks
- Mentorship and training throughout the duration
- Great projects
- Learning and development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
In order to be eligible for this program, all candidates should meet all of the minimum criteria:
- Have a strong academic track record and hold or be on track for a 2:1 degree in accounting, economics and or finance
- A demonstrated interest in Restructuring
- Prior investment banking internship experience (M&A or an Industry team), Leverage Finance or Restructuring is desirable, but not essential
- Have an understanding of valuation theory, methodologies, and applications
- Strong quantitative, financial and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- An exceptionally strong work ethic.
How to Apply:
Online applications are desired.
Open until filled.