Nomura is all set to consider applications for its off-cycle investment banking internship for the year 2021. The Nomura welcomes the graduate candidates to join them in Frankfurt for the program.
The selected interns will become a part of a small and successful team with the senior bankers. They will also be attending a 1-week training program. The interns will work on cross- border projects alongside senior colleagues in London and other Nomura offices worldwide.
The program is a valuable opportunity to gain hands-on experience to build a further professional career. The intern will get a chance to be indulged in the company’s culture and environment and make new networks and can also get full-time role offers.
Nomura Holdings is a Japanese financial holding company with a principal member of the Nomura Group. It provides investment, financing, and other related services to individuals, institutional and government customers along with its broker-dealer, banking and other financial services subsidiaries.
The program is to be held in Frankfurt.
These are the benefits of this program:
- Enhance your accounting and financial skills
- Learn about your strengths and weaknesses
- Explore a career path
- Recognize the skills you need to improve
- Great mentorship
- Attain full-time role offers
The following requirements must be fulfilled to apply for this internship:
- Must have a graduate degree to be considered
- Must have high level academic and extra-curricular achievements.
- Must be able to withstand the rapidly changing, demanding but ultimately rewarding environment.
- Must have fluency in German and English.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to apply online.
Open until filled.