Hulu is seeking bold, passionate and talented candidates for its Technical Program Management Internship that is starting in the summer of 2020 in Santa Monica, CA.
Hulu’s Technical Program Management Internship is a 10-week, full-time paid experience available for students working towards an undergrad degree in information systems, computer science, and technology operations.
By joining this program, you will work on significant business and technical challenges, refine your skills, gain experience and knowledge all while collaborating across all levels of the company.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service that offers live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. It is owned by The Walt Disney Company.
This program will be held in Santa Monica, CA.
Interns will work for 10 weeks.
Interns will be paid a competitive salary throughout their entire assignment at Hulu.
You’d be great in this role if you fulfill the given criteria:
- Working towards an undergrad degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology Operations
- Solid understanding of relevant technical concepts and software design
- Experience or deep interest in Agile software development
- Experience and passion working with delivering product-driven features to consumers
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive, self-motivated and directed approach with the ability to multi-task, think creatively, and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented mindset, and a high sense of urgency
- Must be team-oriented with a positive attitude and a fit with our Hulu culture
- Hands-on work experience in software development is a big plus
How to Apply:
Fill out a Hulu online application form that must include your resume, cover letter, and your portfolio.
The application deadline is open until the post is filled.