Use your summer holidays to gain an advantage over your competitors by participating in this Cartoon Network’s Public Relations Internship program. It is a paid program that will begin on June 1 and end on August 7 in Atlanta, GA.
This intern will work with Cartoon Network’s public relations team and provide assistance in daily tasks such as updating media lists, viewer relations, organizing press clippings, digital newsletters, etc.
In return, he/she will be mentored by various professionals in the department, gain relevant professional experience beyond what they have learned in class, and build a strong network of professional contacts.
Cartoon Network is a popular American television channel launched on October 1, 1992. It is owned by Warner Bros. Entertainment and seen in more than 97 million U.S. homes and 166 countries around the world. This channel mainly broadcasts cartoon shows and series for children.
This program will secure a place in Atlanta, GA.
The interns must be able to commit to 12 weeks of the internship and work 30-40 hours per week.
These are the perks that you will get as a CN’s Public Relation Intern:
- Competitive pay rate
- Mentorship, guidance, and training
- An opportunity to work with a great team
- Networking opportunities to meet people
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands
- Part of the Warner Media family of powerhouse brands
It is required for all candidates that the eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy must be met:
- Must be currently enrolled or be a recent graduate.
- Candidate should be seeking a career in communications, public relations and/or marketing
- Should be self-motivated with the ability to work with a team and function well in an environment with short deadlines and simultaneous multiple projects
- Candidate should also have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and other computer programs, along with some experience in social media/networking
How to Apply:
Consideration will be given only to online applications.
The applications are currently open.