Are you wondering how to find a way to start a PR career that‡s a good fit for you? If you answer yes, then Golin Public Relations Graduate Internship might be the right opportunity for you, where you can get the relevant knowledge required to succeed in this career field.
It is a beneficial program for anyone who loves to solve problems, perform research, compile reports and media lists, support campaigns and have an immediate impact. This internship will be held in New York City, NY.
In this program, interns will collaborate with Golin‡s account teams while getting a taste of its unique G4 model and scoring some real-world experience and skills. To fill this vacant position, you need to be a recent college graduate, with a degree in PR, advertising, media, communications or equivalent.
Golin is a progressive public relations agency, Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, United States. It provides effective solutions for major brands through a variety of specialties within its key practice groups.
New York City will be the main work location for this role.
This program is coupled with many benefits like flexible hours, hand-on experience and skills, mentorship, training, and many more.
All candidates are expected to meet all the given criteria:
- Be detail-oriented and have a conscientious approach to your work
- Have a developed eye for what‡s relevant
- Know how to prioritize and be adaptive to change
- Be highly motivated and eager to learn
- You must be a recent college graduate, with a degree in PR, advertising, media, communications or equivalent.
- Prior internships within an agency a plus.
- You must be available to work a full-time schedule, Monday – Friday.
- You must have earned a bachelor‡s degree by the start of this internship (January 6th, 2021)
How to Apply:
The application process is entirely online. The application must be:
Uploaded as one PDF documents (resume and essay responses together)
Saved as: Last Name, First Name
The deadline is open.