Disney is giving a wonderful opportunity for students to work as software engineering interns with its telecom team in Orlando. This is a full-time program that will be held in Orlando, Florida.
In this program, interns will have to work with the telecommunications business analyst to identify opportunities and enhance the automation products for being used by the Telecom team and their partners.
On the other hand, this internship will be a great help for the students, who want to improve their overall personality and be a part of the professional world of Disney and gain new experiences.
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney is a mass media and entertainment company founded on October 16, 1923, by brothers Walt and Roy O. Disney in Burbank, California. This company first established itself as a leader in the American animation industry then diversifying itself into live-action film production, television, and theme parks.
Candidates need to attend this program in Orlando, Florida, United States.
This internship will be of 6 months from June 2021 to January 2021.
This internship program will provide the following benefits:
- Work experiences with experts.
- Working on real projects of the company
- Get housing
- Great mentorship
- Fun and face-paced environment
Interns must meet up to the requirements for being a participant in this program:
- Experience in UI design for non-technical users
- Experience with consuming 3rd-party web APIs (SOAP/REST)
- Experience with Microsoft Office and proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with using Relational Databases and SQL
- Familiarity with requirements gathering and documentation
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program degree at an accredited 4-year college or university as a sophomore, junior, or senior studying computer science, web design/development, information technology, computer engineering or related program.
How to Apply:
Applications must be sent online.
Candidates can apply for this internship until the post is filled.