Since computer science is one of the most competitive career fields, finding a good-paying job or working in this field has always been tricky for students who don’t have experience. So, if you don’t want to face struggle, then go for an internship.
Freddie Mac is now offering a mind-blowing internship in computer science for undergraduate students of the equivalent field. This intern course is to be held in McLean, VA. Throughout this program, you will work on exciting, short-term projects and gain experience.
As a part of this internship, you can test your academic knowledge by putting it into real-life situations, get real-world technology and innovation experience and establish long-lasting connections.
Freddie Mac is a public mortgage loan company based in Tysons Corner, Virginia. It has been indulging in making homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable. It was established in 1970 and is raked 33 on Forbes’ list of the largest US companies by revenue.
McLean, VA is the main location for this role.
You will get the following perks:
- Great working culture
- Training and mentorship from the professionals
- Networking opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Valuable projects
- Regular feedbacks.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials:
- Seeking an undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering or related area
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Rising seniors preferred; rising juniors considered
- College-level experience with coding practices and languages (such as Java, C/C++, Python, Angular/Springboot or others)
- Knowledge of Agile software development project methodologies preferred
- Experience with popular business tools (Windows, Office Professional, Visio, SharePoint, etc.)
- Demonstrated analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized with the ability to meet deadlines and contribute to team success.
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their applications online.
Open until filled.