This program has been developed to expose students to a variety of technology areas and provide a great understanding of how it is like to work at Northwell Health. The participants will be involved in various tasks and activities within the IT department.
Engaging in this internship will be advantageous for you as it will help you in laying a good foundation regarding the skills that you are looking for. The post is open for junior or senior level undergraduate, or graduate students.
Northwell Health is a not for profit health care company headquartered in Manhattan, New York. It was founded in 1997 by Merger of North Shore Health System and LIJ Medical Center. With 23 hospitals and over 7000 hospitals, it is New York State’s largest healthcare provider.
The internship will be held in New Hyde Park, NY.
This internship requires a 10-week commitment.
Interns will enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible Schedules
- Leadership development & mentorship program
- Collaborative and fun working environment
- Professional networking
- Flexible working hours
- Regular feedbacks
- Great environment
- Learning and training session
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials:
- Must be a current junior or senior level undergraduate, or graduate student majoring in computer science, information technology or business management with a computer science/IT minor
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The applications are currently open.