Siemens wants to fill the position of software development intern for which it has started accepting applications. The deserving candidate must be an undergraduate student and able to work full-time in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The motive of Siemens behind this internship is to empower talented students to become the next leaders of the company. The participants will work with the team of cloud development to develop products, business processes and online commercialization of cloud applications.
They will get the chance to solve real-world problems and turn their theory into practice that will help them in developing experience and expertise. The program is a great platform from where interns can start building the network and making themselves ready for a professional career.
Siemens is a multinational automation company headquartered in Munich, Germany. It was founded on 1 October 1847 by Werner von Siemens who was a German electric engineer, inventor, and industrialist. With approximately 385,000 employees, the company is providing its services around the world. The company works in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare and infrastructure.
This internship will be held in Charlotte, North Carolina.
This internship is filled with the following benefits:
- Paid volunteer time off
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
See the requirements and determine whether you are eligible for this position or not:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Able to work from the company’s office in Charlotte, North Carolina without relocation assistance
- Preferred sophomore or junior status
Successful candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company.
How to Apply:
Online applications are desirable for this role.
Open until filled.