Do you want to start your career as an algorithms developer and need some experience before heading for a full-time job? If yes, then you must join this algorithms developer internship offered by Analog Devices.
The internship will include work on different projects like creating novel algorithms, developing software simulations and analyzing the performance of hardware systems. Interns will be involved in research activities and also collaborate with the team.
Throughout this program, interns will attain knowledge of algorithms and data structures. At the end of the program, interns will completely ready to start a professional journey and face challenges.
Analog Device is an American multinational semiconductor company founded by Ray Stata in Cambridge Massachusetts. This company creates unmatched technologies and solutions to solve customers’ problems in instrumentation, automation, communications, healthcare, automotive and numerous others. They have approximately 100,000 customers in communications, computer, automotive, industries.
The location of this internship is Wilmington.
Interns will enjoy the following benefits:
- Practical work experience
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Improve knowledge of software development
- Guidance from the seniors
- Excellent programming skills
- Learning new techniques
To be eligible, candidates must have below-mentioned requirements:
- Interested students must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related field.
- Candidates pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. degree can also apply.
- Candidate must have a strong background in one or more of the following areas like signal processing, communication systems, computer vision, machine learning, algorithm development, ASIC circuit design, FPGA prototyping, or software development.
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted online.
Applicants are free to apply until the program is vacant.