Dior is looking to recruit bright, bold and brilliant individuals for a challenging and beneficial internship program. It is a wonderful learning program with a full-time working schedule.
In this role, interns will work in the sales department and contribute to developing the relationship and performance of Dior.
By pursuing this program, you can experience how it is like to work at Dior, obtain work experience and prepare yourself for the professional workforce before graduation.
Dior is a French luxury good company-operated and chaired by French businessman Bernard Arnault, who also heads LVMH, the world’s largest luxury group. The company was founded in 1946 by designer Christian Dior. It currently designs and retails leather goods, fashion accessories, footwear, jewellery, timepieces, fragrance, makeup, and skincare products.
The work location of this program is Neuilly Sur Seine, France
This program will start on Jan 1 and run through 29 December.
These are the benefits of this internship:
- Take part in full integration with training modules on our Dior heritage, our products, or our software and processes
- Meet young talents from other departments and thus build your network during events and conferences
- Benefit from HR coaching to better prepare you for your career
- Develop your project by responding to a key business issue, and present it to top management at the end of your internship
- Enjoy fun moments such as lunches or after works with your promotion.
Please check out the given requirements before applying:
- Must be following a business or communication school type training
- Must justify a BAC +4 or 5 level
- Must be organized, versatile, rigorous and open-minded
- Must be passionate about the world of cosmetics and luxury goods, and ideally justify a first significant experience in Retail project management or as a Business Analyst
- Must have a taste for numbers, a strong analytical capacity, as well as an excellent command of the Office Pack (mastery of Excel essential)
How to Apply:
To apply for this program, please complete an online application form and attach your resume and other required documents.
Open until filled.