Give your marketing career new heights by joining this Experiential Marketing Internship sponsored by Popsugar. For this program, you need to commit to part-time work for three months. You will be placed at Popsugar’s Los Angeles, CA office.
The experiential marketing position will be responsible for assisting with the planning and execution of Popsugar experiential activations, as well as general administrative tasks. During the internship, you will work in a fast-paced environment, so you must be multi-tasker and not be afraid to roll up their sleeves.
Check out the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill to avail of this lucky chance.
- Previous event marketing/media internship experiences preferred
- Interest in existing and emerging trends in fashion, music, media/entertainment, arts, and pop culture
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, meticulous quick learner
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests
- Problem solver with a positive, can-do who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-energy, and rewarding environment
How to Apply:
In order to participate, applicants must submit the following required documentation with their application forms.
- Cover letter
Open until the position is filled.