Dallas Museum of Art is supporting the development of young students from around the world by providing them a well-structured internship program. It will be a full-time position in which interns will work approximately 9 months.
The school and Youth Internship is a golden opportunity for students to develop workplace skills like keeping to deadlines, research, and analytical skills, punctuality and handling challenging projects while immersing in the culture of Dallas.
Participants will assist with the planning, translation, and implementation of docent and volunteer training, student tours, school outreach, and evening programs for teens. They will also get a competitive pay rate of $18000 for their wonderful work along with lots of mentorships.
Dallas Museum of Art is a famous art museum based in Dallas, Texas. It opened its doors in 1903 for people and currently has a great collection which includes 24,000 objects, dating from the third millennium BC to the present day. It is counted as one of the largest museums in the United States and also known for its award-winning educational programs.
This internship will be held in Dallas, Texas.
This program is now going to start on August 31, 2021, and will end on May 21, 2021.
Hired candidates will benefit through the following perks:
- Competitive compensation of $18,000
- Mentorship from the best professionals
- Training and learning sessions
- Fun and fast-paced environment
- Great working culture
- Regular feedbacks
- Real projects
Applications are asked to meet all the requirements first:
- Completion of at least an undergraduate degree in art history, art education, studio art, or the humanities prior to the start of the internship in August 2021
- Valid driver‡s license required
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak throughout the duration of a program without accommodation
- Proficiency in Spanish encouraged
International applicants are welcomed to apply for this internship. However, they will have to give proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
How to Apply:
To start the application process, fill out an online application form. Don‡t forget to attach or upload your resume, personal statement cover letter, and transcripts in your application form. Your letter of recommendation must be sent by three references through McDermott Internship Recommendation Form.
Applications will be received until March 20, 2021.