The company is providing internship opportunities to bright and talented applicants. The selected candidates for the Daily Show with Trevor Noah will experience firsthand what it is like to produce an episode from start to end by working with different departments and helping out with the daily tapings of the episodes. To qualify for the internship program, the person must be at least 18 years of age. The company is interested in hiring individuals who are enrolled in college or university and working in their junior or senior year. The company also welcomes graduate students in order to apply for the internship program. Along with all this, the student must be legally authorized to work in the United States. The candidate must be able to stay for at least two days per week.
The person selected for the role must be engaged in different work in order to produce the episode. The simple tasks allotted to the students include tapping the program and working with different members of various departments. The applicant must be confident, organized, and talented in order to complete the tasks and the internship program. The company is offering internship programs in three different semesters that is fall, summer, and spring. The student is provided with the proper guidance in the company, and the mentors assigned help the student to complete the duties on time and provide the proper direction in order to grow professionally. The candidate is supposed to perform other tasks that may include recording episodes, writing the small content, and managing the records. The applicant hired for the role must possess skills that include communication skills and other technical skills.
The Daily Show is often abbreviated as the TDS, are an American late-night talk show and news satire television program. The episode of The Daily Show is broadcasted each Monday through Thursday on Comedy Central. The program describes itself as a fake news program; the Daily Show draws satire and comedy from the recent news stories, media organizations, political figures and often uses self-referential humor. The Daily Show is the longest-running program on Comedy Central and has won 24 Primetime Emmy Awards. The program is so popular among the young audience. The program was first premiered for almost half an hour and strongly focuses on news satire and political satire.
If anyone thinks there is caliber to work for the best satire program, then consider joining the internship program in the company. Best of luck in the future.
The selected applicant for the role is offered valuable benefits that include paid time off, sick leaves, and insurance plans that include mental, dental, and vision insurance. The company also offers a safe and calm working environment in order to deliver the best outcomes.
- Tapping episodes.
- Writing the small and decent content for the episode.
- Performall the necessary miscellaneous administrative duties.
- Format all the essential document that will include reaction memo, press breaks, and reviews.
- Taking up the phone calls and reverting all the emails and mails.
- Screening all the essential reports.
- Brainstorm the innovative ideas.
- Manage all the files, documents and other important duties.
- Other duties as assigned by the senior members.
- The minimum age of the student must be 18 years.
- The candidate must be enrolled in accredited college or university in junior or senior year or must have completed graduation degree.
- Preference will be given to the student who have prior working experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite, Office that include word, excel, and power point.
- Must be a team player, organized, talented and flexible enough to pursue the tasks on time.
- Must be confident, diligent and resourceful.
The company is offering an internship program in New York, and for this, the person must stay in the United States in order to complete the tasks.
Duration of Internship
The starting date for the internship program is different for the different semesters, and the applicants need to work for at least two days per week.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the internship program, the applicant must click on the link given below, and the link will redirect the applicant to a new page in which the student needs to fill all the application form and submit it with a cover letter and the resume.