Do you have a passion for the pop culture and current events? Do you want to know about the production process of a late-night hour-long variety show? If yes, then the Late Show with Stephen Colbert Summer Internship is a great fit for you.
As an intern in this position, you will be expected to assist in general production, script, control room operations, music, research, talent, and various other departments and to perform miscellaneous production runs on an as-needed basis.
Being an intern at the Late Show with Stephen Colbert will be advantageous as here you can acquire knowledge and understanding of what goes into producing a daily late-night variety show and also obtain experience in the entertainment production field.
This program expects that the ideal candidates must be in pursuit of an associate, bachelor, or graduate degree at an accredited institution and possess a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above.
New York City, NY will be the chief work station for this role.
This internship includes a duration of 3 months, starting in June 2020
By joining this program, interns can get hands-on experience, guidance, mentorship, training, good location, a great environment and more.
This internship requires you to fulfill the following requirements in order to fill this position:
- Interns should have experience in entertainment production
- An ideal candidate is eager and excited to do any task they are given
- We are looking for people who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, act independently, take initiative, and help the show from the ground up
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress
- Current class standing of rising junior or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a flexible schedule with at least three (3) full days of availability
How to Apply:
Please send your resumes and cover letters to LSSCInternships@cbs.com
Applications must be submitted no later than March 20th.