Yellowstone is offering an exciting internship opportunity for the students pursuing degrees in hospitality, culinary, recreation or sustainability fields. This is a summer program starting in April and concluding in October.
Pursuing this program will help you acquire valuable experience in the field of hospitality and support industry. Besides experience, interns will obtain training and network with members of the staff and learn about their roles.
They will also meet employees and visitors from all over the world and also a great experience to live, work and explore in the world’s first national park.
Yellowstone National Park Lodges holds its name as the largest concessionaire in Yellowstone. It operates around 31 restaurants, 9 lodges with over 2,000 rooms. It provides its employees a chance to living in the park and many opportunities for outdoor activities in Yellowstone and surrounding areas.
This internship will be held in Yellowstone.
This internship will last from April- October and interns need to attend the internship for at least 3 months.
Interns will get the following benefits:
- They will gain familiarity with operations at a high volume resort property.
- Gain hands-on experience in the hospitality and support industry.
- They will be able to access management operating in the nation’s first national park.
- They will also be able to access management training opportunities from the training course catalog.
- Network with members of the staff and learn about their roles.
- Gain real-life work experience in the hospitality industry.
Interested candidates must be pursuing degrees in Hospitality, Culinary, Recreation or Sustainability field. They should also be able to work for at least 3 months.
How to Apply:
Candidates must fill their details online for the internship.
Applications are open till the vacant post.