This summer, spark your user research career with this exciting internship opportunity offered by Spotify. This User Research Internship is starting in June for 10 weeks and New York will be the work station of this role.
As a part of this program, you will get to design research on Spotify products and users and you will have an impact on the way the world listens to and experiences music. On top of this, you will get a good pay rate and gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to work at Spotify.
You are eligible to submit an application to the Spotify User Research Internship if:
- You are pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in HCI, psychology, human-computer interaction, social science, or a related field
- You have experience planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- You are familiar with quantitative research methods, familiar with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- You are a great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business teams, designers, engineers and other stakeholders (in English)
- You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment.
How to Apply:
You will have to apply online by filling up an online form. Your application must be included resume/CV and other required documents.
The application deadline will close on November 11th, 2019