Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta is considering applications for the post of Foundation Intern based on prospect research & analytics. This is a full-time paid intern position last 12 to 15 weeks in Park North, Dartmouth.
All hired interns will be expected to support effective identification, cultivation, and solicitation of prospects, update the status and coding for constituents, portfolios, and proposals, and support other tasks during their internship.
College or graduate students currently working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in journalism, communications, business, marketing, healthcare administration or other related fields, would be well suited for this role.
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta is also known CHAO that is a not for profit organization dedicated to making kids better today and healthier tomorrow. Its headquarters is based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. It is ranked among the nation’s top pediatric hospitals in the U.S. News & world report 2018-2019 edition of Best Children’s Hospitals.
This position will be based in Park North, Dartmouth.
Interns will work at least 12 to 15 weeks.
This is a paid program. Interns will also receive a chance to acquire training, mentorship, experience, and skills within a professional setting.
To be selected for this role, you must:
- Be college or graduate students who are currently working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in journalism, communications, business, marketing, healthcare administration or other related fields, required.
- Have research experience necessary either through the previous internship, work experience, or course work; practical knowledge about the conduct of research principals
- Be organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Be creative and flexible and able to adapt to change
- Be a self-starter and able to make decisions independently
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work well with diverse groups; Comfortable interacting with all levels
- Able to represent Children’s in a mature and professional manner
- Be willing to work long hours that could include evenings and weekends, if applicable to internship
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) or other applications as required
- Able to travel throughout expanded metro Atlanta area; Must provide reliable transportation, if applicable to internship
How to Apply:
You can send your application for this role online
The application will be accepted until the post is filled.