Gateway Grizzlies would like to offer you a fantastic opportunity of pursuing an internship in the field of marketing and media within its Sauget, IL-based office. The internship will last from May through the beginning of September 2020.
Through this 5 months long challenging and rewarding internship program, you can gain valuable experience in professional sports while learning how a professional sports team operates on a daily basis.
Responsibilities of this role will include working closely with the director of marketing & design as an assistant and direct representative of the marketing department in performing various tasks and creating graphic art to aid the overall brand specifics of the marketing dept.
The Gateway Grizzlies are a professional baseball team based in the St. Louis suburb of Sauget, Illinois, in the United States.
Interns’ work station will be in Sauget, IL.
The length of this program is 5 months.
Interns will get opportunities for commission, and college credit. Moreover, they will also have the chance to gain experience, assisting with professional, training, mentorship, real projects and other exciting perks that will make their journey memorable.
To be an ideal candidate for this post, you must have the following credential:
- Must be familiar with Mac and Windows programs. Preferred working understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (ie. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) as well as video editing software (iMovie, FinalCut, After Effects).
- Good project management skills.
- Motivated – self-starting attitude.
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles
- Up-to-date knowledge of new technologies and the ability to applying it to marketing principles (social media, print, web, etc)
- Ability to work individually and the ability to handle self-driven projects efficiently.
- Conversant with report writing, business procedures, and correspondence.
- Ability to establish good relations with all levels of employees.
- First-class copyright skills and ability to use various technical aspects of the marketing theory for a wide range of customers.
- Strong knowledge of products in the market and product of the employing company along with knowledge of the type of consumers.
- Time management, fixing priorities, organizing skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance.
- Statistical knowledge for analyzing systems and data for suggesting quick solutions for the problems.
- Effective presentation of information and strong spoken language skills for responding to questions from managers, clients and the general public.
How to Apply:
You can apply online in order to be considered.
The application deadline is open until the slot is filled.