BuzzFeed is actively hiring creative, bold and well-educated interns for its Software Engineering team for summer in Minneapolis, MN. This summer role is for the next generation of software engineers eager to gain experience and building new skills.
This is a paid program that will run for 10 weeks, starting in June and concluding in August. Throughout the summer, this position will help in building new products, new features for existing products, web apps, dashboards and internal tools for all BuzzFeeders.
It will also be responsible for working closely with other teams within tech including product, design, and data science to deliver products and content that help connect people all over the world.
BuzzFeed is a popular media, news and entertainment company based in New York, New York. It is the world’s leading independent digital media company, with global offices in countries around the world.
This program will secure a place in Minneapolis, MN.
The duration of this program is 10 weeks.
This program will provide all interns following benefits:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience
- An attractive compensation package
You are a strong candidate if you:
- Have a genuine love of technology and the web
- Must be a problem solver
- Have already mastered a couple of languages in your spare time, and can show us some problems
- Currently enrolled in a Computer Science (or related) program of study, or recently completed a boot camp course.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US.
How to Apply:
To take part in this internship, you need to fill out an online application form. You are also required to attach a resume/CV and cover letter to your application.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.