Make the most of this upcoming spring by taking a part in this fabulous internship program provided by iHeartMedia. If you want to turn your dream of working in the media industry into reality, then there is no better opportunity than this.
iHeartMedia Spring Internship will reside in Hamden, Connecticut. Upon joining this program, you will acquire practical skills and experience in the media and entertainment world. It will accelerate your learning and development by providing you with a strong foundation to build your career.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company based in the US. It is specialized in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provides premier opportunities for advertisers.
This internship is located in Hamden, Connecticut
iHeartMedia Spring Internship has many perks like fun atmosphere to work, cool people, fun events and a lot of opportunities to learn.
To qualify for this internship, you have to meet certain requirements.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; active listening; effectively conveying information; ability to proofread & edit
- Planning & organizing: focusing on urgent and important tasks; avoiding procrastination; showing attention to detail; meeting deadlines
- Innovation & Creativity
- Leadership in peer relationships
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Flexibility & creativity; can adapt to shifts in priorities and urgencies
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms, e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest
- Interpersonal skills: collaboration with others
- Work experience in the media field a plus
- Career interest in the media industry
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply online.
The application deadline is open.