Enroll yourself as an intern in the fastest growing sector and the most dynamic company. As an intern in the organization, the selected person will get a chance to experience the world’s best environment surrounding which is very quiet and friendly. The aim of the program is to deliver the students with the best experience at the time when candidates are working as an intern in the company. The minimum age requirement for the post is 18 years and along with that, the applicant must possess extra skills to stand out from the crowd. The hiring will be done for those who are enrolled in college or university pursuing a degree in any relevant major. The thing that is going to make you different from others is your skills and a degree with a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
The company is not only engaged in providing the internship opportunity to only field instead the organization is offering internships in information technology, finance, health care, human resources, and many other such areas in which you can gain hands-on learning experience depending on the degree you are pursuing from college or university. As the company is providing internships in different areas the responsibilities assigned to them will also be different but the common tasks that every intern has to perform are to work for the welfare and growth of the company, maintain documents and keep track of every record, perform the work with full dedication. The candidate selected for the posts must be a hard worker, creative and punctual. The important skill one must possess is time management skill because one is not performing the work on time then there is no sense of working in the company. The program offered by the company is for the summer semester that can run for few weeks depending upon the program you are pursuing.
BlueCross and Blue Shield of North Carolina are providing health care facilities since 1993. The company was founded as a nonprofit hospital and medical services corporation. The organization now is fully taxed and incurred with million in local, state, and federal taxes. The company is providing better health care in North Carolina for various generations and working towards tackling the community’s greatest health challenges. The institute has major operation centers in Fayetteville, Winston-Salem, and Durham. The company ensures to deliver health insurance policies to millions of people living in North Carolina.
Joining as an intern in the company can provide you with benefits that you will never get before. The benefits offered are paid time off, onsite cafeteria, and 12 weeks paid paternity, maternity leaves, and 10 paid holidays.
- Perform all the duties as assigned by the senior members.
- Deal with the health insurance plans and other departmental work.
- Managing documents, files, and records.
- At the time of workload, work collaboratively with the team members.
- Communicating with the clients on phone or take interviews.
- Deal with other staff members and work independently.
- Organize the tasks and perform the work with priority.
- Other duties as assigned by the members.
- The minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- The student must be working towards the bachelor’s degree in college or university with any major relevant degree.
- The student hired for the role must possess some prior experience.
- The selected candidate must know how to work with Microsoft Suite, Office.
- The person must be flexible enough to pursue the tasks on time.
- The applicant must be intelligent, superb and collaborative.
The location for the internship in North Carolina. The training program is offered for the summer semester.
Duration of Internship
The duration of the program will depend upon the type of internship you are pursuing. It can be for few weeks.
How to Apply
The easy way to apply for the program is to click on the link, fill the form properly and without any mistakes. The link mentioned below will redirect you to the page.