Join the insurance claims investigation tech internship program at Praxis Consulting. This program is inviting bachelor’s degree students with some knowledge of the insurance industry.
The investigation tech interns will work with the claim investigators and handle a variety of task-oriented activities. They will have to perform duties like locating and ordering police reports, requesting citation outcomes and many more as allotted to them.
On the other hand, this internship program will provide interns with an opportunity to work under the guidance of the professionals of Praxis. Interns will get familiar with the professional world and to its working process, and preparing themselves for the future career.
Praxis Consulting was formed in 1997 to identifying and recovering overlooked subrogation opportunities in New York and New Jersey’s no-fault markets. It handles work for some of the largest insurers across the country by using proprietary systems. It is a full-service subrogation outsourcing firm working with the nation’s top insurance carriers.
The location for the internship is Muncie, IN.USA
The intern will enjoy the following benefits:
- Gain Valuable experience
- Explore a career path
- Provide yourself with an edge in the job market
- Develop and refine skills
- Learn new terms and techniques
Candidates must take a look at the eligibility criteria:
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience will be preferred but not necessary.
- Must include the knowledge of the Insurance Industry preferred
- Must be able to work as a part of a team
- Must have professional manners
- Must be able to communicate, with proper grammar, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work well with deadlines and fast-paced projects.
- Must maintain confidential information
- Must have regular and predictable attendance
How to Apply:
The applicants must fill out an online application form.
Applicants can apply until the seat is vacant