CBS News is now helping promising students acquire practical experience in journalism or broadcasting by providing them an outstanding internship opportunity. This course will last from June 1 through August 7 during the summer.
For this post, the hired will join the office in New York. Duties of this position will vary depending on day-to-day operations or departments where the intern will be placed. By joining this program, students can cultivate a good knowledge of the journalism industry.
On the other hand, it is a chance to know more about the working culture of CBS, analyze whether journalism is the right track for your career or not, and learn from the professionals which are important for everyone before going to full-time employment.
CBS News is the division of CBS which is a television broadcasting company in America. It broadcasts the various programs on television including the CBS Evening News, CBS This Morning, news magazine programs CBS Sunday Morning, 60 Minutes, and 48 Hours, etc. It was founded on September 18, 1927, by William S. Paley and is headquartered in New York, NY.
New York, NY will be the main work location for this post.
The duration of this program is between June 1 and August 7.
Interns will benefit from:
- An hourly wage
- Fast-paced as well as a collaborative environment
- Learning and networking opportunity
- Valuable experience in journalism
- Real projects.
All candidates are required to fulfill these requirements:
- Juniors, seniors, and graduate students
- Have a passion for news, excellent written and verbal communication abilities and a comprehensive knowledge of current events
- Students must be available to work full time from June 1 – August 7
- A 3.0 GPA or above is recommended.
How to Apply:
The application mode is online.
The applications will remain to be accepted until the position is vacant.