Do you want to learn from the people at the very heart of the global financial services firm? Well, if yes, then this Baird Sales & Trading 1 Week Shadow Internship Program is the right thing for you.
This learning program of Baird is scheduled to run for one week in Milwaukee, WI during summer. It will give you the opportunity to shadow experienced sales associates and traders in a structured team environment and learn from them.
This 1-week long internship is a very effective course as here you can get exposure to sales and trading, develop yourself personally and professionally, meet new people, learn by observing professionals, and get some training.
Baird is an American financial services company headquartered in Wisconsin, United States. This company is the outcome of the amazing effort of Robert W. Baird who established it in 1919. Currently, the company is working under Baird Financial Corporation. It operates its offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia, and has 3, 100 employees.
This internship will occur in Milwaukee, WI.
It will take 1 week.
What is in it for you?
- Fast-paced environment
- Unique culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- Direct access to equity capital market leaders gives interns insight into the markets and Sell-Side business
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
Your background should look like:
- Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree in business or a related field, with interest in equity capital markets
- Have solid analytical and sales skills as well as strong interpersonal capabilities and work ethic
- A 3.5 GPA or better is preferred.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
Open until filled.