.Net developer internship at Paccar will be liable for the development and maintenance of web and client or server applications. In this position, interns will work directly with managers and senior managers to obtain some firsthand work experience and develop mentoring relationships.
This internship will ensure that apart from performing all responsibilities and tasks, the interns acquire sufficient hands-on practice and build knowledge of how to work as a .net developer.
Founded in 1905, Paccar is an American manufacturing company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. It is one of the largest manufacturers of medium and heavy-duty vehicles in the world. It also designs and manufactures diesel engines and provides financial services and information technology.
This internship will take place in Renton, WA.
This internship consists of the following benefits:
- Mentorship from the industry’s top professionals
- Training and learning sessions
- Networking opportunity
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Real projects
- Supportive colleague and employers
- Flexible working hours
Please meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be selected for this role:
- Demonstrated skills in the .Net stack (MVC, C#, .Net Core, VisualStudio.net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server).
- Understanding of object-oriented design and developments
- Understanding of DevOps.continuous integration and continuous development
- Familiarity with Agile software development practices
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work well with others
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and self-motivation
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in information technology, engineering, computer science or related field.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to submit their applications online.
The applications are currently open.