Wync is offering internship positions to young and bright students. The selected applicant will get a chance to work in a fast-paced and contributive working environment. The company is providing internship opportunities in order to provide a hands-on learning experience and help the applicants to acquire useful knowledge and skills. The hired candidate has to perform meaningful work across the different variety of the departments and shows and is considered as an integral part of the team. The internship program offered by the company is paid. The minimum age required for the post is 18 years. In order to qualify for the role, the person must be authorized to work in the United States and must be an undergraduate or graduate with any relevant major.
The interns learn many new things while working as an intern in the company. The applicant has to perform some specific duties that include field recording, digital audio, planning live events, reporting, mixing promos, and much more. The internship offered by the company is designed to provide the learning experience to enthusiastic, sharp, and self-starters with or without radio skills. Under the guidance of the senior and other mentors, the candidate is supposed to do other necessary tasks that include production, research, editing, and taping the audio. The company is interested in hiring applicants who are passionate, love to work in a team and independently. The company is offering programs for different semesters.
Wync is a company that is located in Yanceyville, New York, United States and is considered as a part of the Radio and Television Broadcasting Industry. It is a public radio station that is licensed to New York City. The company is owned by the New York Public Radio along with the WNYC. New York Public Radio is a company that is incorporated in 1979, and the organization is supported publicly. The radio station broadcasts the studios and other offices that are located in the Hudson Square neighborhood in lower Manhattan. The New York Public Radio station serves New York City.
If you find the suitable then fill the application form as soon as possible and start working as an intern in the company. Best of Luck!
It is the best place to work because the company is providing amazing benefits that include paid time off, a competitive salary, a chance to work on different projects and gain valuable experience, sick leaves, insurance, and many other such benefits.
- Perform the tasks that include editing, research and taping.
- Format all the related paper and maintain records.
- Planning for live events and other production work.
- Connecting to the phone interviews for various events.
- Brainstorm the ideas.
- Manage documents and collect files and keep a track of other clerical duties.
- Prepare the new content and communicate with event organizers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The age required for the program is 18 years.
- The applicant must be graduate or undergraduate from the accredited college or university in order to obtain the degree with any relevant major.
- The company will give preference to the applicant having prior working experience.
- The student must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Suite, and Office.
- The applicant must be team player, organized and flexible enough to complete the assigned duties on time.
- The person must be humble, polite, diligent and resourceful.
- The student must be authorized to work in the United States.
The location of the internship offered by the company is in New York. The internship provided by the company is on-site and the students have to go to the office and perform necessary tasks.
Duration of Internship
The applicant needs to work in a company for a minimum duration of 4 months. The program will start in October and will run for 4 months.
How to Apply
It is quite easy to apply for the position, just simply click the link given below, this will redirect you to a new page where all the details must be filled in carefully and other related documents must be attached with it.