Here is a wonderful opportunity provided by Disney to work as an audio production intern with them. This internship is a four-month-long program that will be held in New York during the summer of 2020.
Interns will have to perform several duties like operating audio boards for guest interviews, researching and booking guests and audio production. They will also have to look after the operational and technical needs of ABC Audio.
Being a part of this internship program, students will handle work on various projects, which will help them to improve and enhance their skills in the related fields. They can also put a great impact on future employers through this internship.
The Walt Disney Company was founded on October 16, 1923, by brothers Walt and Roy O. Disney. This company is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment company. It has been dedicated to entertaining people all over the world with its animation and live-action film production, television and theme parks.
The location for the internship will be New York.
The duration of the internship will be from May/June to August/September.
Interns will enjoy the following benefits:
- Working with a renowned company
- Enhancement of skills
- Networking Opportunities
- Work experience on real-projects
- Great opportunity to work with experts
- Great leadership and mentorship
- Supportive environment
Interested candidates must have:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to work 40 hours/week
- Must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- At the time of application, must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Ability to prioritize and meet the needs of a busy network news operation by providing a high level of production and technical support
- Comprehensive understanding of digital audio systems, including recording and editing capabilities, database and workflow knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with multi-track audio production
- Demonstrated proficiency with broadcast writing
Ideal candidates must possess unrestricted work authorization.
How to Apply:
The application mode is online.
The applications are available until the post is vacant.