Are you a biological science student wondering what type of job opportunity you should apply for, to gain some professional experience outside the classroom? Then pursue this Department of Agriculture Biological Science Internship that can be immensely exciting and rewarding for you.
This is a full-time or part-time temporary summer student internship role will run for 6 months. In this position, interns will perform a variety of clearly defined tasks within one or more functional areas of biological sciences.
This internship program includes exposure to senior management, in-classroom and on-the-job training, mentorships, competitive pay rate and many networking opportunities across the Firm.
This internship will reside in Washington, D.C.
Biological Science Internship is for 6 months.
Interns will get up to $21,417 to $47,264 salary per year.
Students who meet the following eligibility criteria are strongly encouraged to apply.
- All applicants must be at least 16 years of age at the time of appointment.
- Applicants must be seeking a degree (diploma, certificate, etc.) and be in good academic standing (GPA of 2.5 or equivalent) to qualify for the intern program and to stay throughout the duration of their intern program.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national. Permanent residents and foreign nationals who meet both immigration and annual appropriations law requirements may also apply.
- Selectee must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance. If selected you may be subject to a National Agency Check and Inquiry (NACI) and a credit report inquiry.
- Must be in good academic standing as defined by the agency as a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Enrolled at least half-time at a qualifying educational institution.
All countries are eligible
How to Apply:
To be selected for this role, you can apply online.
The application for this internship will close on November 15, 2021.