Toyota has brought a wonderful internship opportunity in the field of marketing & management for the summer of 2020. This program will run for 12 weeks during the summer and provide college juniors an up-close look at the corporate side of the automotive industry.
Successful interns will work on the different projects within the regional offices. Here, they will gain first-hand knowledge of Toyota and Lexus operations while shadowing senior field travelers on their dealership consulting contacts.
Toyota Marketing & Management Internship will reside in various locations of the United States. It has many benefits like competitive wages, paid holidays, relocation and housing assistance, vehicle lease programs, for those who qualify.
In order to be eligible for this program, all candidates should meet all of the minimum criteria:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, the management or related field is required with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Possess a high degree of written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidates must be willing to relocate
- Have lawful unlimited authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Have a valid driver’s license
How to Apply:
You can submit your application online.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.