Samsung is now offering a wonderful Deep Learning Theory Researcher/Scientist Internship program starting in May/June 2021 in San Diego, California. This is a unique 12-14 week paid opportunity that is targeted toward providing personal and professional development to students.
This program will give you the opportunity to work on complex solutions to that address some of the world’s most complex technological challenges. The responsibilities of this role include researching and developing theory and algorithms.
Applicants will be considered if they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in signal processing, deep learning, and/or machine learning.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- C/C++, Python, and MATLAB coding skills, popular deep learning frameworks.
- Excellence in writing technical reports and high-quality publications.
- Publications in highly ranked journals and conferences.
- M.S. degree, working towards Ph.D.
How to Apply
In order to start the application process, all prospective candidates should fill out a Samsung online application form and attach their resume and a cover letter (optional) with it.
Deadline is ongoing.