Mercedes-Benz is now calling students around the world to be a part of its Finance Internship that exists in Mercedes-Benz’s Vance office. This is a 6 months long role, perfect for confident, adaptable students who wish to develop a career in the field of finance.
During this internship, you will be given the opportunity to work with and be mentored by some of the most talented professionals in the industry. This program will prove very helpful in advancing your unique skill set and making your resume stand out in a competitive global job market.
This internship is now going to take place in mid of January 2020.
To secure your place in this wonderful program, you must meet the given eligibility criteria:
- Currently enrolled in a university or in a gap year between bachelor’s and master’s degree
- Studies outside of the U.S.A.
- A minimum of 3 semesters of studies in a relevant field of study
- Available for a minimum of 6 months
- A student in finance/controlling, supply chain management, business administration or other related areas
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- SAP and Tableau knowledge preferred, but not required
- Ability to engage in critical thinking, analysis, and reporting
How to Apply:
Apply online and attach the following documents:
- Cover letter including starting availability
- Detailed CV/Resume
- Transcript of records (High School and University)
- Working references
- Certificate of enrollment
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.