State Street is ready to add some most talented and self-motivated interns to its fundamental growth and core equity team for the summer semester in its Stamford, CT office.
This role is all about fundamental equity research analysis. As a participant of this program, you will work closely with portfolio managers and other analysts on various projects and participate in development opportunities.
In order to pursue this program, you must be currently enrolled in a top MBA program and have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to execute independently yet also maintain strong team orientation.
Founded in 1792, State Street is a financial services company in America. With the headquarters in Boston, MA, it operates office around in 26 countries and currently employs more than 40,142 associates.
The work station of this position will be based in Stamford, CT.
Interns will enjoy the following benefits:
- Real projects
- Networking opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Great location
- Regular feedbacks
- Mentorship from professionals
- Training and learning sessions
The ideal candidate must have the following credentials:
- Candidate for MBA
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to execute independently yet also maintain strong team orientation.
- Passion for investment management, embrace teamwork and possess high-end interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication capabilities.
- Currently enrolled in a top MBA program or undergraduate studies with a focus in a finance-related discipline, targeting graduation in 2021 (or December 2020)
- Investment management industry experience preferred.
- Familiarity with financial statements and equity markets/equity analysis.
- Advanced excel skills and modeling experience.
- Familiarity with financial software and databases
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
The position is open until filled.