State Street is on the search of summer interns who are a passionate, high performing team player who can take new challenges and learn quickly. This is a part-time, 2 months long program available for promising high school students.
Selected candidates will be placed in State Street’s both Boston and Quincy offices. By providing interns useful experience, education, and training, this program will prepare them for corporate challenges that they could face in the future.
Apart from this, it is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the financial services industry and while enjoying your summer breaks. The summer interns will work in that department that is the best match for their interests and career goals.
State Street is a financial services company in America. It was founded in 1792 and is the second oldest bank of the United States. The rank of this company on the Fortune 500 list is 247. This company is named after the state street of Boston, which is one of the oldest streets in the city. The company operates offices worldwide.
Boston and Quincy are the work station for this post.
It is 2 months long program, starting in July and ending in August 2020.
The benefits of this program will include:
- Learning and training throughout the summer
- Valuable projects
- Mentorship from the professionals
- Great working environment
- Career development opportunities.
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria given below:
- Students working towards a high school degree from Boston Latin School, Josiah Quincy Upper High School, Jeremiah E. Burke High School, West Roxbury High School, East Boston High School, Madison Park Technical Vocational High School and Community Academy of Science and Health
- Perform administrative tasks in an office
- Be able to work at least 26 hours from July to August 2019
- Familiar with MS Office (Access, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Interested in financial services
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment
- 0-1 years of experience.
How to Apply:
Aspirants can apply online.
Open until filled